Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
terry67
Kindle seller
terry67 began at the beginning.

Device: none
amazon gift card

hi all,
this is my first time to post here. Am I allowed to sell amazon gift card here?
I have $2400 face value amazon E-certificate GCs.
5% off. Paypal is only accepted.
pm me, thx.
terry67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Don't think so
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
And for anyone who didn't get TGS's message, this is a scam. This person will take your money and give you a non-working certificate. Avoid like the plague.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 AM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
It sounds like a scam. No way for me
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
ATTENTION MOBILEREAD MEMBERS AND VISITORS:

I would advise everyone to be careful - VERY CAREFUL - about this offer.

We have no way of knowing if it is a scam, but it's one of those offers that sounds too good to be true.

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK, THE RISK OF POSSIBLY LOSING YOUR MONEY.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
terry67
Kindle seller

come on guys.....It is not a scam@@
I know it's hard to trust 'cause I just registered...
By the way, how to verify I am not a fraud..?@@

OH my god
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #7
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tell you what, send me the vouchers and if they are all OK I'll send you the money.

Sound risky? Not as risky as me sending the money to you before I've checked out the vouchers!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
terry67
Kindle seller

well, so...could you please give me a suggestion how I can sell my GCs?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #9
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry67 View Post
hi all,
this is my first time to post here. Am I allowed to sell amazon gift card here?
I have $2400 face value amazon E-certificate GCs.
5% off. Paypal is only accepted.
pm me, thx.
Seems to me a definite case of "All that glitters . . . . . "
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
I just did - send me the GC's, I'll redeem them then send you the money, (minus my percentage!)
Old 05-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Given that you are new here, and that many people are rightly suspicious of an offer that sounds "too good to be true", I'd suggest that you find one of our regulars who's interested in a few $-worth of your certificates, and send them to him or her on trust, with payment on satisfactory receipt. Then that person can report back that you are indeed a trustworthy person.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
terry67
Kindle seller

ok, if you really want to buy them. Do you have paypal?
how about this,first of all, send me 50 bucks, then I give you a 100-certificate.
If it works, send me the other 50.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
I just did - send me the GC's, I'll redeem them then send you the money, (minus my percentage!)
TGS, if you are seriously interested in some of these certificates, then I'd suggest that you take it to PM with the seller, arrange the receipt of some of them, and then report back to us that all is OK.

Will you do that?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
terry67
Kindle seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that you are new here, and that many people are rightly suspicious of an offer that sounds "too good to be true", I'd suggest that you find one of our regulars who's interested in a few $-worth of your certificates, and send them to him or her on trust, with payment on satisfactory receipt. Then that person can report back that you are indeed a trustworthy person.
thanks, Harry. I will try this way.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
TGS
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
TGS, if you are seriously interested in some of these certificates, then I'd suggest that you take it to PM with the seller, arrange the receipt of some of them, and then report back to us that all is OK.

Will you do that?
Have done just that - will post here the outcome.