Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #16
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
For anyone interested in using BB code at MobileRead.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:03 AM   #17
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
For anyone interested in using BB code at MobileRead.
Thank you WDE, that's an incredibly useful link! I didn't even know there was an FAQ section, that looks interesting too
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2010, 06:26 AM   #18
Stinger
Asha'man
Stinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
Definitely a helpful link.

Out of curiosity, WDE, how does one navigate to that 'BB Code List' article without a direct link? (AKA, where did you find it??)

I looked at the FAQ section and couldn't find a link to that particular section anywhere.
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:01 AM   #19
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Definitely a helpful link.

Out of curiosity, WDE, how does one navigate to that 'BB Code List' article without a direct link? (AKA, where did you find it??)

I looked at the FAQ section and couldn't find a link to that particular section anywhere.
FAQ>Reading and Posting Messages>Posting New Messages>How do I Format My Posts and Messages?

The last paragraph in that section is:
Quote:
BB code is a special set of codes similar to HTML that can be used in posts to the board. To see the full list of BB code tags that can be used on this site and examples of their use, click here.
Use that "click here" to get to BB Code List. Very well hidden.

Note: there may be other, and more direct, routes to get the the How do I format my posts and messages? FAQ.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:04 AM   #20
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
after you've selected all the posts you want to quote, just click on "new reply" and they'll all be lined up in the order you clicked them. exciting stuff, eh ?
or, if I'm not mistaken, just click the normal "quote" button for the last post you want to quote (after having clicked the "multiquote" for the others).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2010, 08:11 AM   #21
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
after you've selected all the posts you want to quote, just click on "new reply" and they'll all be lined up in the order you clicked them. exciting stuff, eh ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
or, if I'm not mistaken, just click the normal "quote" button for the last post you want to quote (after having clicked the "multiquote" for the others).
I've always used the method Jelby uses, didn't even know Zelda's method existed. And once again, you can learn something new everyday, here at MobileRead.