Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
I'm going to cheat...

I think I'm going to cheat on my EBW1150. My wonderful wife bought me a Sony 700. (Though won't let me have it until christmas)

If I end up liking the Sony, I think the EBW will become my travel device since it's built like a tank and I can throw it in the suitcase and not worry about it.

If I don't like it I will lie and tell her how wonderful it is and keep it on the bed stand table while I secretly use the EBW. <Laugh>
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm shocked and appalled! Not only are you considering cheating but also lying. Ok, you are slightly redeemed because you acknowledge that your wife is wonderful.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #3
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Laugh. She gave it to me early due to my constant whining. I like it! I'm shocked by how much I like the e-ink, and the side lights work perfectly for reading in bed in the dark.

The 1150 is now on Andrea's side of the bed and I think she's discovering the e-book! So at least all those hours of IMP conversion won't be wasted!
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
DropDeadFred
DropDeadFred began at the beginning.

Device: EBW1150, REB1200
Wait, the 700 has side lights?

The 2 best features of my 1150 are the tankiness and the back-light. I didn't realize that their were others out there with lights.

Still nothing can beat the 1150s form factor. I love the grip, buttons, and ability to throw it across the room onto the bed/chair/couch.

Still, side lights, hmmm.....
DropDeadFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
DropDeadFred
DropDeadFred began at the beginning.

Device: EBW1150, REB1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
Laugh. She gave it to me early due to my constant whining. I like it! I'm shocked by how much I like the e-ink, and the side lights work perfectly for reading in bed in the dark.

The 1150 is now on Andrea's side of the bed and I think she's discovering the e-book! So at least all those hours of IMP conversion won't be wasted!
Hey, would you mind giving an update on how you like your 700 in comparison?
DropDeadFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert