http://hotmid.com/smartq-q8-8-inch-c...-0-tablet.html

HOT Points Dual Core / Android 4.0
Processor TI OMAP4430 1.0GHz / GPU: SGX540
RAM 1GB DDR2
Flash Memory 4GB Flash Memory
Expansion Memory Support up to 32GB micro SD memory card
Operating System Android 4.0
Market Support Android Market
Languages Muti-language: Deutsch / English / Italiano / French / Nederlands / Spanish / Russian / Japanese / Korean / Chinese
Screen 8 inch, 1024 X 768 pixels
Screen Operation 10 points Capacitive Touch Screen
Video Output HDMI output
Audio Support all the usual audio formats
Audio Output 3.5mm Stereo Interface
Peripherals Support USB Hard-disc, Keyboard & Mouse
Wireless WiFi 802.11
GPS No
Camera Front: 2MP, Back: 2MP
G-Sensor Yes
Battery 4800mAH
Color Silver
Size & weight 215mm ×166.5mm ×13.5mm, 570g
Package Content 110-230V Charger, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Warranty Card
Dvalin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
A Smart QT7 was my first Android device and I loved it...would still have if it hadn't slipped from my hands one night while reading in bed and landed face down on a tile floor.

Would seriously consider this if not anxiously awaiting the Asus Memo 370t. In fact (although really wanting a 7" display) at that price I still may.
Thanks for the link.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:03 AM   #3
Dvalin21
Zealot
Dvalin21 began at the beginning.

Device: VS Gtablet/Zenithink/GS II T-Mobile
Yeah, I would actually think about getting one for myself. Of course the wife would think I was crazy to have multiple tablets. I'm tech Geek, she doesn't under stand that yet, lol
Dvalin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
That's not too bad at all. The price is pretty attractive, too.

And, I wish my wife would see that I like to have lots of electronic toys, too. But, when I use the "You have 80 pairs of shoes" argument, it doesn't go over so well. Especially when I point out that she doesn't even wear 78 of the pairs. At all.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post

And, I wish my wife would see that I like to have lots of electronic toys, too. But, when I use the "You have 80 pairs of shoes" argument, it doesn't go over so well. Especially when I point out that she doesn't even wear 78 of the pairs. At all.

I have a dream that someday my wife will understand electronic toys are the male equivalent to shoes and purses.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote