Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-19-2019, 11:42 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
US Kindle Daily Deal Oct 19: books related to Downton Abbey and British royalty

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I'm just giving it its own post....

Today's US Kindle Daily Deal seems to have Downton Abbey and British royalty as a theme. There seem to be a bunch of books about the series (e.g. The World of Downton Abbey), the book the series was supposedly based on (Below Stairs: The Classic Kitchen Maid's Memoir), and some other fiction books by the creators/authors of the series. There are also a few books just about British Royalty (e.g. a book by the Queen's nanny). It's a really mixed bag, but if that sort of thing is your sort of thing, you might take a look...

link: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=s9_acsd..._i=11552285011

There are also some books that don't fit the theme at all (e.g. mysteries by Donna Leon and Henning Mankell), so don't skip the Daily Deal entirely, though, if royalty (real or pretend) is not your thing.

And finally, the Daily Deal today includes one of the books on my all time "favorite title" list - books chosen only for their titles, and with utter disregard for the content or quality of the books themselves: I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote