Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 06:13 PM   #586
ayme08
ayme08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Angry My Aura HD Stopped working

Please, after a total descharge of the batery mu Aura HD stoped working

I did all to reset it manualy but nothing function. I don't know if i can put the official firware on an external SD card but don't know how to make it boot from it.

Or if there is ans Sd card image please send it to me with how to install it

Thanks in advance
Old 06-26-2021, 09:42 PM   #587
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Reply made to your other post.
Advert
Old 06-28-2021, 01:53 PM   #588
ayme08

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Reply made to your other post.

First attempt real success

I used the SD Card you sent me and followed the instructions here and got the result with a new SD Card "32 Gb" in replacement of the original One "4 Gb"
Here is the original

And the New one

The device booted and shut down normaly

Then i resored my account via usb connection from KoboDesktop

Finaly here is the new storage

That's will be great if anyone tried more space (64 or 128 Gb ?
Old 06-28-2021, 08:07 PM   #589
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme08 View Post
That's will be great if anyone tried more space (64 or 128 Gb ?
Good to see it is working. And people have used larger cards. But, the older devices don't always work with them. The newer usually do. It also seems to be dependent on the actual card. There has been plenty of discussion about this over the years, with the latest in the last couple of weeks.
Old 06-29-2021, 06:48 AM   #590
ayme08

Quote:
Good to see it is working. And people have used larger cards. But, the older devices don't always work with them. The newer usually do. It also seems to be dependent on the actual card. There has been plenty of discussion about this over the years, with the latest in the last couple of weeks.
Ok, i will test with 128 GB and return
Advert
Old 09-15-2021, 02:40 PM   #591
MaxNC
MaxNC began at the beginning.

Hello I need a SD Image for my Kobo Aura HD, I really messed trying to get an older version for me to read pdfs more confortable and the wire disconected while passing the root and now the screen remains white. Thanks.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:15 AM   #592
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:13 PM   #593
MaxNC
MaxNC began at the beginning.

Hi it worked perfectly, thanks for your help.
Old 10-19-2021, 05:28 AM   #594
StalkerrRed
StalkerrRed began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
I bricked my aura hd, can you send me the SD image? thanks
Old 10-19-2021, 08:11 AM   #595
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@StalkerrRed: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:41 AM   #596
StalkerrRed

Quote:
@StalkerrRed: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
i have enabled Enable Visitor Messaging, but still don't see PM
Old 10-19-2021, 02:27 PM   #597
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you done as suggested and posted where davidfor suggested you post, requesting that PMs be enabled?

PM != Visitor Messaging

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2021, 03:44 AM   #598
StalkerrRed

Quote:
HI. i have enabled Enable Visitor Messaging and Private Messaging. can you send me image? Thanks a lot.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:11 AM   #599
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-14-2021, 12:41 PM   #600
tojostyuk
tojostyuk began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura HD
Hello Together,

Can you please send me the SD card image as well?
I need to unbrick my Aura HD, which is not booting after upgrade.

Thank you for your kind help in advance!
Closed Thread