Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 01:32 PM   #571
fffuuga
fffuuga began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Aura HD
Do you have Kobo aura HD SD card image?Please give me one copy,thanks!!!
Old 02-01-2021, 05:28 PM   #572
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@fffuuga: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Advert
Old 04-30-2021, 09:59 AM   #573
Vano
Vano began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi,
Can you send me a working SD Card Image for Aura HD please?
Thank for your help.
Old 04-30-2021, 10:01 AM   #574
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Vano: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:37 AM   #575
Vano

I've connected everything. I'm waiting.Thanks.
Advert
Old 05-01-2021, 08:02 AM   #576
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:53 AM   #577
Vano

Thanks a lot!
Don't know where to get a russifier?
Old 05-02-2021, 07:05 AM   #578
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano View Post
Thanks a lot!
Don't know where to get a russifier?
Do you mean translate the UI to Russian? If so, Kobo does not support Russian in the UI. You can load Russian books and read them on the device. You might need to install a suitable font to display the text correctly.

The interface can be translated and loaded on the device. I believe it has been done for Russian, but, I have not seen much mention of this recently. A search of the forum should find this.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:39 PM   #579
zpusherz
zpusherz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hello! Would you be so kind please to send me one copy of the original image of Kobo Aura HD too?
Thanks a lot.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:15 PM   #580
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-18-2021, 05:37 AM   #581
nicoig
nicoig began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura H2o
Hello,

I just bricked my Kobo Aura H2o version 1, 2015, using KSM
Could anyone send me the img image for the internal SD?

Thanks!
Old 05-18-2021, 06:42 AM   #582
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-31-2021, 02:10 PM   #583
swennert
swennert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
My mom's kobo aura HD (N204B) is bricked, could I by any chance get the image so I can try to resurrect it?
Old 05-31-2021, 08:23 PM   #584
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:11 AM   #585
gogutier
gogutier began at the beginning.

In case is useful for anyone: I've finally fixed my Kobo Aura HD, it turned out it was a broken screen. I just ordered a replacement from AliExpress. The specific model is this and it worked like a charm!

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32493...26d463c055EDkw

Be warned that opening the kobo it's kind of hard at first because it's glued inside (horrible desing to avoid repairments)!!
Closed Thread