Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Terry Odell
Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOKcolor
New Book, New Genre

After having had 7 novels published in the romantic suspense genre, I finally wrote the genre I thought I was writing to begin with: Mystery. My newest release DEADLY SECRETS, features a police chief hero, and is set in the fictitious town of Mapleton, Colorado, one modeled after my own neck of the woods.

Mapleton, Colorado's police chief, Gordon Hepler would rather be on the streets than behind a desk dealing with budgets and the town council. Reading reports instead of being involved doesn't give the same satisfaction. When a fatal accident seems connected to two of Mapleton's most beloved citizens, Gordon gets his wish. And when he ties the accident to a grisly murder in Mapleton—the first anyone in town can remember—he's afraid he's into more than he bargained for. His fears are realized when a link points to a Nazi war criminal. Can he work with the big-city detective brought in to assist? Will he be able to solve the crime without revealing the secrets of his citizens?

It's available at the low price of $2.99 via Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and OmniLit. Buylinks are here.
Terry Odell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bargain books, mystery, police procedural, small town