Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
How to tell when the Touch is fully charged?

Folks

With the Kobo Wireless it was quite easy to see when it was charged. The LED changed from red to purple/blue.

But as far as I can tell the only way on the Touch is to look at the little charge icon on the screen itself. But to do that you have to unplug the USB cable and go to the main menu which is a bit of a pain.

As far as I can tell the greenie/blue light on the top of the Kobo Touch is always on whenever it's plugged in and doesn't change colour.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote