Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
nikkiwriter
Nikki
nikkiwriter began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Saying hello ends up with me falling over

So, I'm new here and I've messed up a touch. I followed the advice, tried to make an introduction thread, then realised I didn't have a clue what to do. What is the difference between a thread and a forum. It took me two cupas of tea and a bar of Galaxy until I could read about it, at which point I tripped up on the laptop wire and promptly fell on my bottom, my jeans soaked with Tetleys.

So, anyway, hello. I'm a writer, blogger and author of a new e-book called The Boy Who Played Guitar, currenty on the mighty Amazon. I hope I'll make myself useful - and spill less tea.

Have a great Monday.

Nikki
nikkiwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Welcome Nikki.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Nikki and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #6
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwriter View Post
So, I'm new here and I've messed up a touch. I followed the advice, tried to make an introduction thread, then realised I didn't have a clue what to do. What is the difference between a thread and a forum. It took me two cupas of tea and a bar of Galaxy until I could read about it, at which point I tripped up on the laptop wire and promptly fell on my bottom, my jeans soaked with Tetleys.

So, anyway, hello. I'm a writer, blogger and author of a new e-book called The Boy Who Played Guitar, currenty on the mighty Amazon. I hope I'll make myself useful - and spill less tea.

Have a great Monday.

Nikki
Hi! Nice to meet you.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, introduction, kindle