Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
rickyhow
rickyhow began at the beginning.

Device: none
Linking to documents in the calibre library

Is it possible to create an html link to a calibre document in a calibre library?

Sample:
Gordon Pask's Conversation Theory_ A Domain Independent Constructivist Model of Human Knowing_ - Bernard Scott.pdf

I believe spaces are not legal...
rickyhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyhow View Post
Is it possible to create an html link to a calibre document in a calibre library?

Sample:
Gordon Pask's Conversation Theory_ A Domain Independent Constructivist Model of Human Knowing_ - Bernard Scott.pdf

So how is this going to work with devices that don't have a wireless connection, firewall access to the Calibre PC?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyhow View Post

Sample:

It is possible to create an html link to any file. Special characters just need to use URL escaping (e.g. %20 for space).

Rather than ask such a generic question you might get a more useful answer if you gave a better idea of what you are hoping to achieve.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote