Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #16
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by PypeBros View Post

Do you mean that pocketbook ? (found on google play, btw.)
edit: oh. It seems it doesn't support the Android 4.0, apparently.
yes it's what i use, you must download the apk from apkmirror and then you can install it without any problems on your device.

best regards
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #17
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
yes it's what i use, you must download the apk from apkmirror and then you can install it without any problems on your device.
Carlo (given the picture ; ) ), apkmirror is the first one I checked (after PypeBros wrote about a version constraint) because it contains a profuse versions historical collection, but I could not find it there. I find it on apk-dl and apkpure.

Last edited by mdp; 10-08-2017 at 03:27 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #18
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Carlo (given the picture ; ) ), apkmirror is the first one I checked (after PypeBros wrote about a version constraint) because it contains a profuse versions historical collection, but I could not find it there. I find it on apk-dl and apkpure.
ok, install it from apkure then :-D

let me know!

best regards
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:39 PM   #19
fencepost
fencepost will become famous soon enoughfencepost will become famous soon enoughfencepost will become famous soon enoughfencepost will become famous soon enoughfencepost will become famous soon enoughfencepost will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung Vibrant (Android)
Any chance you could provide a sample epub that people could try out?

Reader-wise I've used Cool Reader in the past, but I generally turned off CSS to make it easier to read in gray-on-black on an AMOLED phone. Cool Reader is on Sourceforge. More recently I switched to Moon+ Reader Pro for the cross-device syncing of positions.

According to the wiki here Cool Reader supports a subset of CSS2 for selectors and properties, but if you're generating your own epub from the source code then you could presumably tweak to use only supported selectors.
fencepost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
css float command, epub, image, write an ebook