Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-24-2020, 09:03 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 05:44 AM   #17
odewaart
odewaart began at the beginning.

Device: Kono Glo HD
Hi David,

My beloved Kobo Glo HD got bricked and I suspect a crashed SD. Could you please send me the image.

Thanks already!
odewaart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2020, 06:09 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:21 AM   #19
odewaart
odewaart began at the beginning.

Device: Kono Glo HD
Wow, that was fast! Thanks
odewaart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:11 AM   #20
Mstenton
Mstenton began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
Hey, my Glo HD is bricked. Can you please send me the image file? Thanks
Mstenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2020, 10:43 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:08 PM   #22
b3no1t
b3no1t began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
hi, please is it still possible to get an image for my kobo glo hd sd card because manual firmware update let me with a black screen. And black is black! But i still hope. Thanks
b3no1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:32 PM   #23
b3no1t

Hi, is it still possible to get an image for my kobo glo hd? Manual firmware update let me with a black screen.... thanks
Old 10-23-2020, 11:08 PM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And it still baffles me why people think that multiple posts will actually help. I mean, no-one is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of us take some time to sleep, work, read a book or something else. Multiple posts are just wasting your time. And then my time when I try to work out what posts I actually need to respond to. Plus the time I waste making pleas like this.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:24 PM   #25
b3no1t

i'm really sorry davidfor, it was a mistake, i didn't see my post when i relogged in that's why i do again. I'm not too used. For example now i don't know how to read the private message... if i understand well what PM sent. I'm not sure. Whatever thank you very much and sorry for wasted time
Old 10-24-2020, 01:10 AM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

That's OK. I can understand an honest mistake and sometimes posts from new users are moderated.
Old 10-24-2020, 01:50 AM   #27
b3no1t

thank you for your understanding david. And thank you again for your pm. My kobo has never performed so well. After an error on the update, I downgraded to firmware 3.14 then it was updated again to the latest firmware and only there everything works great. It's awesome! It is promised as soon as I come to Australia I will pay you a good beer !! Or maybe champagne: what does a sorcerer drink?
Old 07-10-2022, 08:42 AM   #28
dimi2710
dimi2710 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello. Can someone provide me the Globo Glo HD image. Corrupt SD card. Many thanks!!
dimi2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 09:11 AM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-14-2022, 06:37 AM   #30
yermolai
yermolai began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
Hi,

My Kobo Glo HD is also bricked, stuck on a white screen.
Can someone sent me the SD card image please ??

KInd Regards,

Yermolai
yermolai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo hd system