Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-29-2020, 04:20 AM   #1
jlemonde
Enthusiast
jlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Does someone have the new Swedish dict zip file? Am I the only one who can't download

Hi!

I have been trying to download the new Swedish dictionary, but the download fails and it only creates a zero byte zip file called dict-sv.zip. I tried to factory-reset the device (Kobo Clara HD) but this does not work.

I already had a similar problem with a Spanish dictionary, and what helped me was to simply paste a copy from someone else.

So could someone send me a copy of the new official Swedish dictionary?

Thanks in advance!
jlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:22 AM   #2
jlemonde
Enthusiast
jlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Clara HD
This thread can be taken down: the other thread answered indirectly to this one: the official Swedish dictionary is not yet available for anyone but will be soon.
jlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert