Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 12:22 AM   #181
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
I found a $3 off $3 or more coupon.

May I add something to Froid's great post?

I found my coupon from the app, also. Here's how. On the app, I selected "books." That took me to a page that had all kinds of books, including audiobooks. Click on the Ebooks option in the menu near the top of the page. You may need to select "books under $10;" I've forgotten. Anyway, scroll down a couple of screens. The offer to me is located in the middle, going from left to right, or right to left, depending upon how you look at it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-22-2018 at 12:28 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:13 AM   #182
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Since there are least two possible Google apps that I could have been referring to, the one that I was that I was talking about is the Google _Store_. I don't what may or may not be at Google _Play_.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:13 AM   #183
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Since there are least two possible Google apps that I could have been referring to, the one that I was that I was talking about is the Google _Store_. I don't what may or may not be at Google _Play_.
What's the Google Store?

I got $5 off any ebook over $5 in the Play Store app. Go to books and then choose ebooks and it was at the top of the page.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 12:25 AM   #184
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
$5 off $5 or more on one account, $3 off $3 or more on another one for me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 04:18 AM   #185
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
$5 off $5 or more on one account, $3 off $3 or more on another one for me.
Same here, except one account has the $3 deal, while the other has both!

Last edited by Froide; 06-25-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:20 PM   #186
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Still no love from Google Play for me on either account.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:38 PM   #187
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I haven't gotten a coupon this time. I haven't bought any ebooks recently, having had other things I needed to spend my money on. I wonder if that has something to do with it - are you more likely to get a coupon if you've shopped Google Play recently?
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 12:32 AM   #188
mfm-ca
Enthusiast
mfm-ca began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I wonder if that has something to do with it - are you more likely to get a coupon if you've shopped Google Play recently?
Nope. At least that's been my experience. I had a pretty large account balance thanks to several Google Play gift cards I was given. Been spending the balance down since Christmas, and I haven't received a single coupon in 2018.
mfm-ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:32 AM   #189
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I use my GPlay account often (~$80 in 2018) and I have spent money recently. I have had two ebook offers this year ($3 and $5 off) both in April, but I have not seen any this month. I usually see two or three of these a year.

I don't use any phone apps. All of my activity is on my PC at home.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:59 AM   #190
bluesapphires2k
Connoisseur
bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bluesapphires2k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch, kindle paperwhite, kobo aura (ed 2)
I had the $5 of $5+ banner on my main Play account today but not on the other two. First time since December.
bluesapphires2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:03 PM   #191
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another round of these going out it appears. Got a $3 off $5+ on one of my accounts.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:39 PM   #192
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

This offer is not universal, it seems. No sign of it, or an equivalent of any sort, on the NZ site.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:19 AM   #193
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Another round of these going out it appears. Got a $3 off $5+ on one of my accounts.
None so far for me

ETA: was the offer via email, on the main page, or on the book page?

Last edited by library addict; 10-20-2018 at 06:26 AM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:39 PM   #194
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Email
Old 01-03-2019, 09:22 PM   #195
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Got a $2 off $8 or more (my first coupon in a long while). The offer was via email.

Really wish the coupons could be applied to pre-orders.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote