Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
CarolB
Connoisseur
CarolB began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 600
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

I just need to say that I love this thing! Admittedly, next to a Kindle 2 (my sister has one) the screen isn't as impressive, but I wouldn't trade it for a dozen Kindles!
Doing my happy dance!
CarolB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I'm glad you love it Welcome to MobileRead!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I feel the same about my Sony 505.. I love it as it fits my needs exactly. It's nice to hear when someone is enjoying the experience also.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Good for you! I think all readers are great devices. The thing is finding the one that fits you the best, and it looks like you did!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolB View Post
I just need to say that I love this thing! Admittedly, next to a Kindle 2 (my sister has one) the screen isn't as impressive, but I wouldn't trade it for a dozen Kindles!
Doing my happy dance!
Thanks for giving us an update! Last I read u had just gotten it and we hadn't heard from u since. U got the red one, right? Glad to know ur enjoying it, I love mine too!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
thefanmyj
Enthusiast
thefanmyj began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch
Welcome, Carol B! What is it you love so much? I have a 600 also, but have never used another device, so I have no point of reference. Just curious about what you like (and even what you don't).
thefanmyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
I love my PRS-600 as well! After looking at all available options, and I did know about them because I was a MR member long before my purchase, I decided the PRS-600 is best suited for my needs.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #8
CarolB
Connoisseur

I love that I can do so much with it. That I can take books out of the library, that I can put them in collections, that it has TONS of options that I'll use (especially since we homeschool, the taking notes thing will be great for that!). I have seen my sister's Kindle 2 and although I love the screen, it's not enough to give up my Sony for. I've got an M-Edge Journey bag for it and my M-Edge cover is on it's way. I'm getting a beautiful skin for it and even though it hasn't been that long that I've had it, I'm just so glad I do!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
jaded1600
jaded1600 began at the beginning.

Device: sony 600
I am sitting here now reading this forum..waiting on the edge of my seat for my sony 600 from the man in brown..yes, the ups guy!!
jaded1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:15 PM   #10
CarolB
Connoisseur

It's hard to wait huh? So exciting!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
noname2009
noname2009 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600

After reading all reviews here and on other sites and tried it in Sony store, I pulled the trigger on PRS600 today. Awaiting shipment now anxiously.
noname2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #12
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Glad to see you like it!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote