Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #1
Telyt
Telyt began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 7" Tablet SM-T210R
File Preview Pane missing

Hi! I'm a Calibre newbie, but have found it very useful. lease forgive if this has been asked before. I have looked through the list, and it's either not there, or I missed it.

I had the file preview working, and rather than close it, I simply moved it to the side. Somehow, I seem to have accidentally moved it off the screen, Restarting Calibre and restarting Win7 has not done the job. Any ideas on how to get it back?

Many thanks.
Telyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
Telyt
Telyt began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 7" Tablet SM-T210R
Preview Pane Missing

Please disregard my last question about the preview pane missing. When shoved off screen, it becomes a small box above the file browser, and can be pulled back from there. My apologies for wasting your time!
Telyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
When you tell how you solved it, as you did, it is no waste of time. It can help somebody else who has the same problem.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote