Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
blkvette94
blkvette94 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire HD 7 inch- 2nd gen
Cover won't show on Kindle Fire HD 7 inch (second gen).

Kindle Fire HD 7 inch (second gen).
Recently imported all my books from the calibre library. One specific authors books (patricia cornwell) won't show the book covers. The books are there and run ok. a few other authors have this issue, but overall I'd say 95% of my books show great.

I have converted them from Mobi to AZW3, If I go to the library the covers are there. I have tried re-downloading meta data, tried changing covers via download, tried removing and reloading from device, tried reloading the IDs. power on/off reboot, etc. no changes.

Any ideas? recommendations??

Stumped!
blkvette94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....droid-ipad-etc
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert