Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
grrr
grrr began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Fullscreen PDF in M92

Do you know why Fullscreen mode disappeared from new PDF reader? This was mentioned is some other threads, but I couldn't find any answer to that.

Do you think it would be possible to get it by manually editing configuration files?

This is so annoying, that just I switched to old PDF reader, which might eventually disappear in future firmware releases (I'm on 1.8).

Regards.

Grzegorz
grrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Yes it's strange. I like this option too.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Yes it's strange. I like this option too.
Full screen in PDF Reader is available again. Please download and install the last patch from update thread.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
grrr
grrr began at the beginning.

Thank you Booxtor. Good update.

Grzegorz
grrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
Killy
Killy began at the beginning.

Please help me. What am I doing wrong?

I'm on a M92 too with the latest mixed firmware. I have copied both the "12.12.12" and the "2013.01.02" patches to my internal memory (in separate folders). I have installed the "12.12.12" update (my M92 rebooted), then I have installed the "2013.01.02" update too and I still don't have the full screen icon in my new PDF reader. (I have rebooted it numerous times since then.)
What have I missed?

Thanks in advance.
Killy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
You must NOT put the update files into any subdirectories. They MUST reside in the "root" directory of the "internal storage", then run the "update.oar", then you can remove these files completely.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
Killy
Killy began at the beginning.

It's working now, thank you very much.
Killy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW, M92
What's the fullscreen mode?
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #9
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
What's the fullscreen mode?
In fullscreen mode status bar (containing refresh icon, battery icon, time etc) isn't there and page gets stretched.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #10
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killy View Post
Please help me. What am I doing wrong?

I'm on a M92 too with the latest mixed firmware. I have copied both the "12.12.12" and the "2013.01.02" patches to my internal memory (in separate folders). I have installed the "12.12.12" update (my M92 rebooted), then I have installed the "2013.01.02" update too and I still don't have the full screen icon in my new PDF reader. (I have rebooted it numerous times since then.)
What have I missed?

Thanks in advance.
Hello, i'm a new user.
As for mixed firmware you meant a firmware that can go on arta tech device?
I'd like to have more information on it.
I just saw with google some messages about in a polish forum and i don't speak Polish.

regards
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #11
konrad white
Enthusiast
konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.konrad white knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS 950, Onyx M92, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One
Write me or send link to this thread in polish I'll try translate
konrad white is offline   Reply With Quote