Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
dmxn2k
dmxn2k began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Can your Nook Color log into latimes.com?

Just last December, I was able to log into latimes.com using my Nook Color, but I tried to log in today and found I was unable to. If I tried to click "Go" on the on screen keypad, the page would refresh to the home page. If I clicked sign in on the screen, an outline of a window would appear and disappear, leaving me with the sign in pop up still there.

I'd like to know if this has something to do with the settings on my Nook (which I haven't changed but wonder if they could have been changed by someone else or a program) or the changes on the latimes.com website.

If anyone else has a Nook Color and an latimes.com sign-in, please let me know if you can log in.
dmxn2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
dmxn2k
dmxn2k began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I just confirmed with the Los Angeles Times that the website is no longer compatible with Nook Color. The representative said in a very nonchalant manner that I would need and iPad, laptop, or desktop to connect to latimes.com.

It's a shame a company can change their site without notice and make my equipment obsolete with regard to connecting to their software.
dmxn2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Billions of Android devices out there. Guess they're going to lose a few customers.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
latimes.com, log in, nook color, problems