Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
peewee2008
peewee2008 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
SONY Reader Owner in Germany

Hi,

I'm a SONY Reader PRS-500 owner since the summer (2007).

I bought the SONY Reader mainly because of its elegance and my own good experiences with past SONY products.

I live in the west part of Germany, near Bitburg and Trier.

I'm enjoying exploring this site and thanks to all who have contributed SONY formatted ebooks and software to do conversions for the the SONY reader. I especially like the libprs500 program. Thanks KovidGoyal and others who may have helped out. Super program!

Looking forward to learning more.

PeeWee
peewee2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Willkommen zum Forum. Traurig, ist mein Deutsch nicht sehr gut.

Gewohnt in Berlin in den siebziger Jahren und an der Daimler Benzfabrik in Sindlefingen in den sechziger Jahren auch gearbeitet. Machinen Bau practikant.

Or something like that. Anyway, welcome
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #3
BinTraden
BinTraden began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500 und PRS 700
Hallo peewee2008,

bin auch neu hier. Vielleicht sollten wir eine deutsche Siedlung gründen.

LG
BinTraden
BinTraden is offline   Reply With Quote