Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can't download into Aldiko from my OPDS library?

I just downloaded Aldiko on my ZeePad 7.0 Android 4.0 tablet and am trying to import from my Dropbox-hosted Calibre library. I added the catalog.xml URL to the catalogs, but whenever I tap on a book it just gives me the book's cover art, authors, and title, and no option to download.

Am I missing something obvious?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
setherd
Sleep Tech
setherd began at the beginning.

Device: andorid, nook simple touch
Are they in epub format? If there is not a valid format for Aldiko to use it can't down load but I think it will show you the book details
setherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I just had the same problem with my catalog. It works fine with ibisreader.

It only contains public domain books, so it's OK to share it:
http://djelibeibi.unex.es/libros/catalog/main.atom
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote