Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-28-2016, 06:03 AM   #1
sarb
sarb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre not sending to Kindle

Hi,

I am having trouble setting up Calibre so that it sends news to may Kindle paperwhite. I have set up my kindle email address and my email - this seems to be working as I can receive the test email. However, it seems like news are not delivered to my Kindle: Calibre reports them as correctly sent, but they are nowhere to be found on my Kindle.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks
sarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, delivery, kindle, news