Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
You can use the Home Switcher app (free in Market).
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #17
PegS
Connoisseur
PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PegS has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NOOKcolor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
You can use the Home Switcher app (free in Market).
Thanks! Did so...and opened original homescreen once...and it works again!
PegS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #18
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I was pondering this today. Assumed it had something to do with being rooted. Most of my content is sideloaded.
At least we can now rule out rooting as an issue. It's really weird since it does work correctly sometimes, but most often it just takes me to the cover page. Have also verified it's not tied to a specific book since I've had it work correctly with a book and the next time not correctly with the same book.

I see similar inconsistency whe sorting books by most recent. It seems to get lost quite frequently and not remember the most recent read. Thank goodness for shelves.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
At least we can now rule out rooting as an issue. It's really weird since it does work correctly sometimes, but most often it just takes me to the cover page. Have also verified it's not tied to a specific book since I've had it work correctly with a book and the next time not correctly with the same book.

I see similar inconsistency whe sorting books by most recent. It seems to get lost quite frequently and not remember the most recent read. Thank goodness for shelves.
Most of my content is side-loaded too. The book link typically takes me back to the page I was on. I haven't had an issue with going to the cover page. Although I have noticed the most recent sorting sometimes isn't correct. And icons tend to get mixed up and show in the wrong place occasionally, especially in shelf view. Sometimes when I open a book it isn't what I am expecting. You have to scroll the screen up and down to get it to refresh the cover icons to be correct.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:03 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
...And icons tend to get mixed up and show in the wrong place occasionally, especially in shelf view. Sometimes when I open a book it isn't what I am expecting. You have to scroll the screen up and down to get it to refresh the cover icons to be correct.
Yes, I noticed this as well. As you said, scroll up or down to refresh the view. Good point!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert