Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 02-12-2015, 07:49 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
jetBook battery now available

I went to Newegg tonight to see if they are still offering the jetBook Lite.

They are not, but I did see something that I haven't seen before - a new battery for the jetBook. The price is $35.10.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...1105-_-Product
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:11 PM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I hate having to get rid of a perfectly good device just because the battery has gotten old! I'm glad to see these available!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:50 AM   #3
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Lithium Polymer battery for the unit still listed per a Google search but the list price is circa $40.00 which seems like a ripoff as the whole reader shows up for less on ebay and quite possible the replacement batteries are NOS antiques. I bought the AA battery powered Lite version for about the same price as the list price of the replacement Lithium Polymer battery for the standard rechargeable reader. IMO a better buy is probably the Lite reader and four AA NIMH rechargeable batteries. Currently a couple of ebay sellers have the Lite version listed and they appear to be NOS school surplus from some Texas school.

Importer still offers new ones for $99 but a basic new Kindle costs less and is much more modern technology including having wifi.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote