Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
Soot1e
Soot1e began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
Good Day To All

Knowing how I like to spend some of my spare time reading, my colleagues bought me a Sony PRS505 as a retirement gift.

I am now looking everywhere for information and stumbled upon this site purely by accident, but what a find.

I look forward to reading through the forums, I have already found the answer to one of my questions regarding LRF formats.

Soot1e
Soot1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Sootie, welcome to the forum and to retirement too. You were fortunate, I had an ebook reader but for my retirement I just got gift cards from Barnes ans noble. They don't sell ebooks so I've been reading a lot of paper.

If you like SciFi check out the free library at Baen. They have .LRF formated books for the Sony readers.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
You have some awesome friends. Be sure and search this place throughly, you'll find books galore (e-book tab), llamas, cats, monkey boys, penguins, and a hampster and a very crazy dog. (lounge)

Welcome.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Wow what a nice retirement present!

Welcome to the forum
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Soot1e and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert