Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-04-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Wildside Press - Free MEGAPACK (ebook, worth 99c), 30% off paper books (min. buy 20$)

I got this as eMail, so I'm just pasting it in here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mail from Wildside Press
Happy 4th of July!

Just a quickie message, since I figured we ought to do something to celebrate.

Our ebook readers can enjoy a FREE MEGAPACK® (or take 99 cents off any larger order) using coupon code GA0D5R8LAX. Expires July 7. We have a new MEGAPACK® this week (The Third Girl Detective MEGAPACK®)...and there are lots of older volumes still available. This month, our most popular worldwide has been The Robot MEGAPACK®.

Our paper book readers can enjoy 30% off an order of $19.99 or more. Use coupon code MRN3Q04B7N3. Expires July 7. We have been adding a lot of kids' books in the last few months, including mysteries by Mary C. Jane and Mary Adrian, and many others.

Visit us at http://wildsidepress.com/

Enjoy the holiday!

John Betancourt
Publisher
(Link changed since it contained my eMail-Address)

[edit]In case you think you should get mails from them but don't - check spam. It took several attempts until Office365 finally stopped putting their mails in quarantine...
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Bummer that they aren't offering XX% off ebooks also, as they have done occasionally in the past. Sigh!

OTOH, Wildside has been responsible for getting 7 of 9 of the titles in one of my really really favorite mystery series (the Stone Angel series by Marvin Albert) out in e-book, most of which I paid them full price for, and presumably will get the remaining two out sometime soon, so I'm pretty happy with Wildside in general, no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
I got this as eMail, so I'm just pasting it in here:

(Link changed since it contained my eMail-Address)

[edit]In case you think you should get mails from them but don't - check spam. It took several attempts until Office365 finally stopped putting their mails in quarantine...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
wildside press