Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
yuxi_kelly
Enthusiast
yuxi_kelly began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Have you considered using the new "fixed format" from Apple?

as subject.

one of my client asked me this question,

but I really do not know what format it is.

Can any one show me such a model epub or a website to help.I would appreciate so much.

emergency.
yuxi_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
See Astra's thread in this forum today "New update from Liz Castro"
which points to your answer.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=120744
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
I will never use this feature.
If you want something between PowerPoint and PDF, so use it.
But this is NOT ePub anymore.
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
You are right, but before this I saw the only way to produce a magazine for the iPad was with an app which is device specific. I don't know how to make an app. But this isn't beyond me and I know it's device specific but so would be an app. I can do this.
As I have said so many times. I remember when I was told that real computers don't need a mouse. It was a good idea that caught on though wasn't it.

I've a bit more to say but I'll leave it for the rant threads.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote