Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 11:07 AM   #1036
Sjaak
Sjaak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sorry, but from that product number, I am not sure which version of the Touch this. There are three versions of the Touch, with model numbers N905, N905B and N905C. There is no image for the first, and the others need different images as they use different hardware. I think yours is the N905, but, the actual model number is on the device. It is on the end of the device with the USB port. If that isn't readable, it is on the board inside the device.
Thanks for your help. It says N905C
Old 06-20-2020, 11:15 PM   #1037
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-21-2020, 01:54 AM   #1038
faraon
faraon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Cordial greetings Davidfor, thanks for your answers and collaboration, as you recommended, check the kobo well at the bottom and I realized that it is the Kobo Touch N905C, can you please send me this sd image, since the previous one that I sent It was the N905B and this was not, thank you very much for your help.
Old 06-21-2020, 03:54 AM   #1039
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:59 AM   #1040
mrzak
mrzak began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N905B
N905B image

Hi, My digitizer is not working. Anyone have a link to a working N905B SD image. I can reinstall and see if this resolves the issue. I did try the firmware upgrade. Thanks.
Advert
Old 07-02-2020, 09:39 AM   #1041
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzak View Post
Hi, My digitizer is not working. Anyone have a link to a working N905B SD image. I can reinstall and see if this resolves the issue. I did try the firmware upgrade. Thanks.
If by "digitizer", you mean that the touch isn't working, then it is probably a physical problem. The Touch use IR touch. If the bezel isn't on the screen properly, or, there is something blocking the IR such as dirt under the bezel, it can stop the touch from working. Clean it and check everything is aligned properly.

And in case, PM sent.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:39 PM   #1042
Valso92
Valso92 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi davidfor, I need file img of kobo touch N950c. Can you send me, please?
Old 07-04-2020, 12:56 AM   #1043
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:24 PM   #1044
slc334
slc334 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
N905B SD Image

Good morning. Could I please get a copy of the N905B SD Image? Thank you so much!
Old 07-10-2020, 10:05 PM   #1045
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:20 AM   #1046
Kizah
Kizah began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Hello davidfor, I also need N905B SD Image. Thank you very much.
Old 07-27-2020, 06:17 AM   #1047
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-28-2020, 04:42 AM   #1048
Giuseppe99
Giuseppe99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n905c
Hello, could I get a copy of the N905C sd image? Thanks in advance
Old 07-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #1049
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-28-2020, 02:07 PM   #1050
btm126
btm126 began at the beginning.

Device: Glo
Hi,
Could I get an original image for a 905C please? Thanks
Closed Thread