Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
How to edit metadata on TXT file

I was having a hard time getting the paragraph formating right on a txt book I downloaded. Finally, I just dragged the txt file onto my Kindle. The title shows up fine, but how do I get the author data to show up? Mobi2mobi didn't work, but if I converted it to mobi, it lost the paragraph formatting.

Thanks, and this board rocks! I have gotten so excited about all this, I am no longer reading the books! But then buying books and reading books are two different hobbies, aren't they? Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote