Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
UK Gift National Book Tokens

Hi,
Does anyone know where online I could use a National Book Token? My Brother gave me one for my Birthday for £20 but I use my reader exclusively as large font is essential for me.
I have tried emailing National Book Tokens but the email was returned. I have searched online UK sellers but their policy is not always on the T&C's so I have to get to the basket before I find I can't use it!
Info on this subject would be really appreciated.
I had posted this is Deals and Freebies but decided that might not be the correct thread. Apologies if you see this twice.
Thank you.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
From looking at their website, they seem to indicate the cards are NOT currently usable online. http://www.nationalbooktokens.com/index.asp?m=5

Quote:
Can National Book Tokens be used online?

In the future National Book Tokens Gift Cards will be able to be used against online purchases of books only on the websites of bookshops that have this online facility - this is currently not available. Please visit the specific bookshop’s website for more information on their policy.
Wouldn't it be easiest to find someone who is willing to buy it off you for £20 cash, and then buy eBooks as you normally would?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
Thank for that Peter T. I had seen that info but hoped it was old as their email address clearly is as my email were returned with address failure as the reason! I will try and get shot of the voucher as you suggest.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Good luck with it
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift, gift card, gift cards, national book, token