Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
eXor
eXor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kinamp Guide

Hi, I'm fairly new to my kindle and am trying to get kinamp to work.

I have a Kindle 3 with Wifi, and I have installed installed a jailbreak.
I have gotten a bit confused when it comes to the launchpad commands and was hoping that someone could please upload a .zip of a copy and paste version of the entire thing, or just scripts.

Thanks a lot.
eXor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
fbdev
fbdev
fbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel isfbdev really knows where his or her towel is

Device: kindle
try kite. no more key bindings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXor View Post
Hi, I'm fairly new to my kindle and am trying to get kinamp to work.

I have a Kindle 3 with Wifi, and I have installed installed a jailbreak.
I have gotten a bit confused when it comes to the launchpad commands and was hoping that someone could please upload a .zip of a copy and paste version of the entire thing, or just scripts.

Thanks a lot.
fbdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert