Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Have you written a book?

Hello everyone,

If you have written a book and would like to get the most out of your promotion efforts, pick up my new promotion guide "INDIE ARMY: Guide to Promoting Your Independently Published Book" Only 99 cents on Kindle.

It is every tip, trick, piece of advice and resource I can think of for an Indie author to compete in the industry. Some of the information you may know, but a lot I'm sure will be new to you.

http://www.amazon.com/Indie-Army-Pro...dp/B005LXSX3W/
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote