Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-27-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
Matak
Matak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Problem with TOC with empty chapters

Hello,

i have two books with some chapters and one book has TOC without this chapter and second has TOC with it. I want to create TOC without empty chapter, but I don’t know how. Thanks for any advice.
Martin Bilek

Last edited by Matak; 09-27-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Matak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 11:54 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the ToC editor. http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/conv...le-of-contents
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert