Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-08-2018, 08:01 AM   #1
Momchilov
Momchilov began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad3
740 Inkpad 3 annoying issue

Hello,

I've bought Inkpad 3 before one week. This is my first e-reader. I like it very much, but I have some very annoying problem.

Epub file, font size 11pt, font is default, lines spacing is the middle option, padding is the middle option also.

Change page, and turn off the reader, for example 230 page. When I turn it on, the font size become different, if it was small it become bigger, if it is bigger, become small. Everything is ok before sand clock, at the bottom left, finished. Also the paragraphs changed, so I cannot remember where I was.

I've sent mail to pocketbook company, goes to the shop from where I bought it, no body tells me what is the problem...

I will be very thangfull if somebody tells me what may be the problem.

Regards!
Momchilov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
• I also have a lot of problems with ePUB files. I have a lot of problems with it.
*PDF files functions well, even very well, but the rest as ePUB is very problematic, compatibility, performance in general..

How this :
Spoiler:

or this :
Spoiler:

• I feel that the CCS and badly or not at all everything translates.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 09-08-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:42 AM   #3
Momchilov
Momchilov began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad3
I've tried .fb2 and for now is perfect. But I still cannot undestand what the sand clock doing at the bottom.
Momchilov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
I thought the Inpad 3 has the same reading app as my Touch HD. I experience no such rendering problems as shown on the pictures. Does that book pass epubcheck?
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote