Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-03-2019, 03:02 AM   #1
kylar11
kylar11 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h20 second edition
Hello

Hi! New here, just bought a Kobo H20 2nd edition..hope I'm in the right place.
kylar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 04:56 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kylar and welcome to MobileRead. You are very much in the right place!

What kind of books do you plan to read on your new Kobo?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:37 PM   #3
kylar11
kylar11 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h20 second edition
Hi MickeyC. I'm an avid reader of many genres. Currently I read a lot of sci-fi and fantasy but, let's just say, I have yet to meet a book that I can't appreciate. Thank you for the welcome!
kylar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:27 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hang on! I just noticed you’re from Canada. Apparently you are not aware we no longer allow any Canadians to join MobileRead until you stop sending those Alberta clippers down here. And don’t get me started on the Polar Vortex!

Shoot I didn’t think you’d fall for that one

Anyway, enjoy your time here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
Glukos
Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: KV
Greetings
Glukos is offline   Reply With Quote