Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-25-2018, 05:33 AM   #1
Webmasto
Webmasto began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Cannot browse phone folders

Hi, I have the complete licensed version of CC on my phone, a Huawei P10 Lite.
I have a local folder into internal memory that's synced through ResislioSync with my Calibre book folder on desktop client.

There are two ways to select a different book folder in CC, in Cloud section and in Format and Folders, but either way the phone shows an empty file browser screen, with no possibility of navigation, there is a way to fix that issue?

Thank you very much
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qLUlbVO.png
Views:	202
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	165849   Click image for larger version

Name:	jlN4hD6.png
Views:	202
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	165850  

Last edited by chaley; 08-25-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Webmasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Edited post so that the images respect the forum rules
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 07:40 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See of FAQ I have books on my device that don’t show up in CC. How do I fix this?

The short version of the FAQ is that CC cannot see books that it didn't put on the device. You cannot use both CC and a USB connection.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, file browser