Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-11-2016, 04:51 PM   #1
rel1ght
rel1ght began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Working SkipStone Browser Download

Hi guys,
I've been looking for a new browser for my kindle for a while, and Baf's SkipStone project looks perfect. The issue is that when I try to download it from his website (link below) it always freezes up halfway through. I've tried a few different browsers, but it appears to be a server issue. Does anybody know where to find a working link to get it? Thanks!

http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-browser/

edit: I emailed him and he said that he moved the file to a new server. It's working now! As for my device name, I meant pw3, apologies!

Last edited by rel1ght; 11-14-2016 at 12:00 PM.
rel1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
What is a "Kp3" ?
Please use this table:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Serial_Numbers
and the first few characters of your device's serial number to know its nickname here.

- - - -

No problems found with the download links on baf's website here.
Check again for local problems.
If not found, then tell us the OS(s) of the PC(s) you are using.

- - - - -

General note, web-wide:
When bringing a technical problem to a technical forum, provide the context in full detail.
You will get better answers (anywhere) if you do that.

Last edited by knc1; 11-13-2016 at 02:41 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2016, 02:23 PM   #3
bugmen00t
Connoisseur
bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!bugmen00t rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle Keyboard + Kindle Voyage WiFi + Kindle PW11 Kids
Anyone tried SkipStone on Kindle Voyage? I'm missing on-screen keyboard, hence unable to use it properly. I managed to change homepage in settings to get to target website but unable to do anything else that require typing in text.
bugmen00t is offline   Reply With Quote