Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Mac guy
Mac guy began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Pro
How do you retrieve your notes and highlights from Amazon?

I understand my notes and highlights are saved at a password protected Amazon web site. How do I access them? I want to paste them into a Word document to organize. That's a cool feature if I can get it to work. Thanks for your help!
Mac guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold

Click on Your Highlights to see the most recent highlights first.

Or click on Your Books if you are looking for something specific.

Just copy the quotes etc from the screen and paste into a text document or email for example or anywhere that allows text!
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert