Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Kindle and Otter Box

I just got my new kindle case, so I though share the pictures for those who are looking for a sturdy case which doesn't use a book or flip style design. This one is from otterbox, and cost me 30.00, which is a great price for an otter box case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-02-01 14.03.21.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	65888   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-02-01 14.06.51.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	65889   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-02-01 14.06.10.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	887.2 KB
ID:	65890   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-02-01 14.05.37.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	872.7 KB
ID:	65891   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-02-01 14.04.03.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	65892  
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
hey there! would you mind putting this up in the covers thread so the information remains available?

thanks!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I was looking at the very same cover! Does it also have a protector for the screen?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
How did you get it for $30!?!?!?!? I looked and the thing is $65
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
How well does the keyboard function under all that latex - does feel, ahem, natural

I've had Otterboxes for my various Blackberries - great products.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 AM   #6
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Kindlekitten - Yes I will post it in the covers sticky

rcuadro- Yes it does come with a screen proctor but is the standard shinny one, I didn't use it because I can't stand the glare. The price went up to 36.00 but this is the link I bought it from
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

FF2 - The keyboard is awesome. I don't have problems using it at all. It is a bit hard to see the lettering since the letters are just cut outs and not inked in with anything.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote