Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #61
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have highlighted my favorite passages of fantasy, sci fi, fiction, and many other types of novels. If I ever get around to re-reading The Game of Thrones and its siblings you can bet I will be taking notes and annotating things, it will be easier to look back and go when I get lost in the blood lines again.

Plus people use Kindles for work and school so annotations are needed. Never mind buying books from Amazon and the folks who use the web browser.

Glad that you are enjoying your K3, I don't have one but it sure seems like a great device.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #62
Kindi
Connoisseur
Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi / 3G)
My husband andd has a sony 600 and a kindle 3 I aiso have a kinle 3 and in my opinion the kindje is much better but that is just my opinion,
Kindi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle 3, prs 650, sony