Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
vidalkat
vidalkat began at the beginning.

Device: connect reader
Is it possible to download installation software for Sony ereader?

Hello,

I bought a Sony ereader, but I can't find the cd. Can I download the program from the web?

Thanks.
vidalkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidalkat View Post
Hello,

I bought a Sony ereader, but I can't find the cd. Can I download the program from the web?

Thanks.
Yep. http://ebookstore.sony.com/ the Download link it in the top right corner of the page.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by newnew816 View Post
Who needs that much velcro?

Why would anyone need that much velcro? These guys sell it by the roll (link removed) and is
hook and look and velcro the same thing?

Someone please ban this guy...

Last edited by Patricia; 02-16-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: removed link to naughty spammer's site.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Done.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote