Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2018, 12:18 AM   #32386
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, T1
Is there anyone you know (friend? family member?) who is home in the daytime and could accept a package?

I live in a decent neighborhood and haven't had delivery problems, but once when I wanted to order something more expensive than usual I had it sent to the home of a family member who was retired and would be home in the daytime to accept it.

------

My biggest delivery problem has been the opposite - I was getting repeated deliveries of things I didn't order! They were addressed to someone who has the same street number and first part of the street name, but their street is actually on the other side of town. (The people's name is nothing like mine so that wasn't the issue.) I finally looked up the correct address for those people and taped it to my door with a note telling delivery people not to leave package for Mr. & Mrs. _____ here. It's ugly but it works. Maybe I should get it printed up as an attractive sign or something....
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #32387
kcladyz
Lover of little parrots
kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 7", Paperwhite, iPad 9.7, ASUS 8, Fire & and 8 inch
On the positive side I got awarded $9520 in stocks. Bad news I have to wait 36 months until fully vested to cash it in
kcladyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness