Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #16
nikolaskejd
nikolaskejd began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3
wow thanks so much. i did that check volume for errors thingy you said, and now it's all working great. for now.
also, that software is very helpful, gerraldo, thanks!
nikolaskejd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Did it tell you that it had found errors?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #18
nikolaskejd
nikolaskejd began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3
no, but it still works fine now
nikolaskejd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:41 AM   #19
stellazhang
stellazhang began at the beginning.

Device: none

Thanks for sharing ~we are on the same boat!
stellazhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #20
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Did it tell you that it had found errors?
I think it auto-corrects them (if possible)...

@nikolaskejd: Glad it worked for you and happy reading!
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #21
glynes
glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen 3
I got this same error message and I was distraught!! My reader was only a week old, and I'd successfully downloaded about 300 free ebooks onto the internal memory. Oddly, it was the first book that I paid for, that gave me this message. I was dealing with some other RL issues at the same time, and didn't have the energy to fight this, so just shut down the Cybook and left it sitting for 2 days. When I started it up again, I installed the memory card to see if it would work, and it did ... then just for kicks I tried dragging a file or two back to the internal memory and it worked too! Curious, but I'm not going to question it! I did notice that the problem was preceded by several freezes, where I had to reset to get things moving again. Don't know if there's any connection.
glynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #22
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by glynes View Post
I did notice that the problem was preceded by several freezes, where I had to reset to get things moving again. Don't know if there's any connection.
Seems likely - I have posted some advices on freezes and how ro avoid them: HERE

(message near the bottom)
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote