Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
thinredline
Connoisseur
thinredline doesn't litterthinredline doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Pocket Edge, Nookd Simple Touch Glowlight, NGP
Got an used PE from Woot

I ordered two PE's on last woot sale. The black one looks like new but the red one does not have the plastic cover and there are fingerprints. The package of power adapter and usb cord looks different too. What should I do? Ask for refund or something else? I am bit upset since I intend to use them as gifts.
thinredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
They were listed as new so they should replace it if you contact them. I picked one up and it was new from all indications
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
pyxiwulf
Connoisseur
pyxiwulf began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Same thing here. Obviously opened before.
pyxiwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
LiKuiD
LiKuiD began at the beginning.

Device: PE
Yep...same here with a red one. No scratches or anything but a little disappointing especially from woot.
LiKuiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I believe this happened with the last Woot sale, too -- some were new, some weren't.

Since they sold out of red you might want to test that unit, Thinred, and keep it if it works. Last time Woot exchanged for the people who asked them to, so that is an option.

Don't ask me why they didn't go through and remove any that were not pristine . . . .
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
woot will replace them if you ask.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote