Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
msgnfg
msgnfg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Print versions and multiple feed sources

I'm totaly new to Python, ebooks and Calibre and have a question about feeds. I'm attempting to make one combined file on my device that gathers multiple feeds from several locations based on print versions. Is this something that's even possible?

I've been able to do this easily from four different sources but in four separate files. But I'd really like to put them all in one file that downloads daily to my Kindle. I'm using Notepad++ and the ebook-convert command in Windows to test my code - without any luck.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
msgnfg is offline   Reply With Quote