Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-11-2020, 08:37 PM   #31
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinjb View Post
Thanks for all the help, room for thought, going to be doing some testing of a few complex books I am converting from Kindle, but am leaning towards ePub now.
If you're talking about converting Kindle books in Calibre, I'd recommend converting to ePub anyway. You can always set up KoboTouchExtended to convert those ePubs to kepubs when you send from Calibre to Kobo.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:05 PM   #32
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If you're talking about converting Kindle books in Calibre, I'd recommend converting to ePub anyway. You can always set up KoboTouchExtended to convert those ePubs to kepubs when you send from Calibre to Kobo.

@gavinjb, This is a good point that I forgot to mention; the KoboTouchExtended driver/plugin for calibre on the fly converts the epub to kepub when it sends it to your kobo. So your calibre library will only have the epub format.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, kepub, kobo