Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-11-2018, 12:21 PM   #1
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Cool These steps for downgrading firmware did not work

I followed the steps under the title Prerequisite Conditions for Jailbreak (https://www.epubor.com/how-to-jailbr...rwhite.html#v5). However, my Kindle did not flash or reboot, per the directions. I believe I followed the directions correctly and met the prerequisites. Any idea why this didn't work on my Kindle Paperwhite?
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Because third-party documentation is at best woefully outdated.

Try again with our own documentation, after double-checking your exact Kindle model & FW version.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-11-2018 at 01:06 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
jailbreak, paperwhite 3