Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
kript96
Enthusiast
kript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW (2018), Kindle Scribe
Chess for PW4

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but i can't find where to ask about this: is there any version of chess to install on my PW4 with KUAL?i had one buggy version for my old K4 and even with the difficulty given to the absence of the touchscreen, it was fun to use it in school with my classmates
kript96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:04 AM   #2
Antinoos
Groupie
Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: PW3, KT3 (fw 5.8.11 with jb)
You should have a look here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=229288 - direct link to download page: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/
Unfortunately, at the moment (build of Nov. 23rd 2018) PW4 support seems to be buggy (see last postings in above-mentioned thread). But with all Kindles up to and including 9th generation (i.e. KT3, PW3, KOA2), everything works perfect.
Antinoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:18 AM   #3
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
And it's not free.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:38 AM   #4
Antinoos
Groupie
Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!Antinoos rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: PW3, KT3 (fw 5.8.11 with jb)
Yes, but only the chess and other board games in this mighty toolbox are shareware.

The main function on Kindles will often be the very, very good port of Cool Reader (which I love much more than KOReader...). And this is freeware/open source, and so are also the tiny calculator, the file manager, the notepad application and the terminal ...

BTW: Don't like the games? Just remove them from /vlasovsoft/applications.ini ASCII file, and remove also the appropriate subdirectories for each game.
Antinoos is offline   Reply With Quote