Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 07-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
GUI Icons

Where might I find the file that has the code which indicates which icon is used for the Yes/no custom columns? Or is it something that requires more than one file to coordinate? I am looking to change the choices in icons for yes/no so that I can cut down on icon rules.

I know its a lot of work thats pobably above my head, but I located the "ok" png file and just want to see where the code that controls it is located and try to make sense of it.

Last edited by Rellwood; 07-05-2017 at 03:47 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
You can use the search tool on github to find what you are looking for:
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...utf8=%E2%9C%93

From what I've seen, the concerned files seem to be :
  • src\calibre\gui2\library\models.py for the icon displayed in the main calibre view
  • src\calibre\gui2\library\delegates.py for the icon displayed when you set the value for the column from the main view
  • src\calibre\gui2\custom_column_widgets for the icon displayed when you set the value for the column from the edit metadata view
It's easy enough to change which icon is used, but if you want to add more choices there is probably more work involved.
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote